The US Treasury is missing trillions of dollars, unaccounted for, according
to its own auditors (whereisthemoney.org). Huge
sums unaccounted for is like a hole
in the milk bucket draining our communities. This must be stopped!
Citizens can fix this. In fact, this will only be fixed by citizens making
it happen. Here's what you can do right now:
- Focus spiritually: Include in your prayers and meditations
the intention to find and get back our missing money, and shift to a
healthy financial system.
- Make the Petition viral: Sign
the petition, tell
your friends, throw a petition party,
- Press the politicians: Press your representatives
to take immediate corrective action; make this an election issue; support
candidates who will fix the milk bucket; question your candidates (example),
questions and replies on the Forum.
- Unleash the media: Demand serious media watchdogging,
press your local media to cover this, switch your subscriptions to the
people who are covering it, send them donations.
- Help get the money back: Challenge accounting firms
to submit proposals to the government to track and recover portions
of the missing money for a percentage; challenge tax accountants and
attorneys to determine enforcement mechanisms citizens can use to uphold
constitutional use of government resources.
- Promote financial transparency: Demand government
disclosure of place based financial and contract data to assist auditors,
citizens, and investors; explore the opportunity of a citizen controlled
financial databank of resources and money flows within your community
- Vote with your money (banking): Switch your banking
and credit card business to local banks and credit unions that are not
complicit in the missing money.
- Vote with your money (investments): Refuse non-compliant investment offerings (see "Where
is the Collateral?").
- Vote with your money (locally): Buy locally and invest locally; support local small businesses and
farms; support local organizations that foster healthy economy and environment.
- Transform the economy: Help turn your community into a healthy investment-worthy local living
economy, while enhancing and protecting local small businesses, farms,
and natural resources from predatory behavior (see solari.com);
share and trade with other communities following suit, worldwide.
- Educate: Learn more, and help other people learn more (see Missing Money Articles
& Docs, Solari Circles Campaign, and Learning
About Solari); cultivate financial literacy so you can participate
effectively in a democratic economy, locally and globally.
- Enlist others: Form solari circles with trusted friends, associates, neighbors and family members to learn and take action together. Engage with trustworthy lawyers and accountants to determine if there is a legal basis for recapturing missing money through tax escrows or other legal mechanisms.
We must network globally to demand full financial transparency and accountability
in government, while we act locally to create investment-worthy local